Applications are invited from Amazon India For the post of CSA For Fresher Candidates. Engineering Pass Candidate can apply through below given links. Amazon Recruitment 2019, Amazon Off Campus Jobs 2019…
Daily Visit our website https://govtjobsguru.co.in for Latest Jobs Alerts Like Govt & Private jobs. The Information Regarding Details of Posts, Salary, Qualifications and Other Terms of Jobs are Below Given. You can Read and Apply Check below…
Company:- Amazon Development Center India Private Limited
At Amazon, our vision is to be earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and Discover Virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in we endeavor to build that some destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low price, fast and reliable delivery and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience- and provide sellers of world class e commerce platform.
We are committed purchase protection for your shopping done on amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and Secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy return and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Name:- www. Amazon.in
Position:- Cloud support associate
Apply Mode:– Online
Job location:- Bangalore
Who Can Apply:- All India candidates
Salary:- Best in industry
- Bachelor degree in engineering in born of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with and aggregate of 65%?
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Strong customer focus and multitasking skills
- Self starter who is excited about technology
- Troubleshooting / support experience.
- Only 2019-2020 Batch are Eligible
- Appearing candidates are also eligible of Final Years.
Age Limit:- Candidates Must Be 18 To 40 Years.
Application Fees:- Candidate no need to pay any amount.
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in web related Technologies and services., now, with Amazon Web Services you have to chance to join us as a cloud support associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructure and applications into the cloud.
- Learn and use groundbreaking technology
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solution to our customers individuals needs.
- Interact with leading Technologies around the world.
- Work directly with Amazon Web Services engineers to help produce and resolve customer issue.
- Leverage your Day To Day experiences to provide feedback to internal a w s team on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
Apply Link – Click Here