Odisha Job Fair 2019 – 10th, 12th, Graduate Pass Walk-In Apply – Ministry of Labor & Employment Started Rojgar Mala Latest Notification for Freshers Vacancy At Various Post. 10TH, 12TH, Graduate Pass Can Apply For This Job Fair. NCS Recruitment 2019, Job Fair 2019, Rojgar Mala New Notification, Latest govt jobs 2019, Job Fair new vacancy 2019, Latest govt jobs today, 10th Pass Job 2019,
You can find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit and eligibility, number of vacancies, Salary and important links here. we also mentioned that “Who Can Apply” this picture ensure that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our website for everyday cutting latest free jobs alert & sarkari result update. If you have any doubt about this vacancy. You can ask anything through the comment below.
Govt Jobs Guru also provide latest & upcoming jobs alert to our visitors (Job Seekers) from various stream like 8th, SSLC (10th), HSC (12th), B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, ITI Jobs, MBBS, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, BBA, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, B.A, etc.
Odisha Job Fair 2019 – 10th, 12th, Graduate Pass Walk-In Apply
Organisation Name – Ministry of Labor & Employment
Recruitment Comapny Name – Deevine Nursing Care Solution Limited
Post Name –
Apply Mode – Through Online Registration Mode
Selection Process –
Also Check Official Website To Check “Selection Process”, Link Given Below
- Registration Start Date For Notification – 04 November 2019 at 02:00 PM
- Registration Last Date For Notification – 05 November 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Job Fair Start Date – 05 November 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Job Fair Last Date – 05 November 2019 at 01:00 AM
Also Check Official Website To Check “Important Date”, Link Given Below
Pay Scale –
- Salary+ Incentives
- Also Check Official Website To Check “Pay Scale”, Link Given Below
Job Location –
- The Job Location For This Recruitment Will Be Odisha State.
- Also Check Official Website To Check “Job Location”, Link Given Below
Who Can Apply –
- Odisha State Candidates Can Apply
- Also Check Official Website To Check “Who Can Apply”, Link Given Below
Education Qualification –
- Candidate must be Posses 10th, 12th, Graduate rom a recognized board or University.
- Check also official Notification for Complete Detail of Educational Qualification.
Age Limit – Candidate Required Minimum & Maximum Age Limit As Per Below Given Details:-
- No Age Limit Given For This Recruitment
Kindly Visit To Official Notification For More Information, Notification Links is Given Below.
Age Relaxation – Age Relaxation For Reserve Category Candidates As per Govt Rule:-
- OBC – 03 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- These are rules of Govt, this will apply if job is govt. Don’t Forget To Visit Official Notification. Link Given Below.
Application Fees – Candidate Required To pay Given Application Fee As Per Below Given Details:-
- General/OBC – Free
- SC/ST – Free
- Check also official Notification for Complete Detail of Application Fees..
How To Apply –
- Candidate Must have To Read Official Notification Carefully from Official Website
- If it is Online Vacancy Than Click To Below Given Link or Visit Official website.
- Now Register Yourself and Than Log In than fill your all details like personal details, education and fees.
- Don’t Forget to upload correct Photograph and Signature (Before Read Instructions)
- If it is offline vacancy than fill the form carefully and attach your all documents.
- Now send it to given address from Normal or Speed Post.
- Now Keep Your Eyes on This Website for Admit Card & Exam Date Update.
- Thanks It’s Done Now.
- If Still You Facing Any Problem Than Comment On Below Given Post.
Here is the Full Notification For Govt Job fair 2019 – Ministry of Labor & Employment Started Rojgar Mala Latest Notification for Freshers Vacancy At Various Post. Candidates Can Apply For This Recruitment From 24 October 2019 To 28 October 2019. NCS Recruitment 2019, Job Fair 2019, Rojgar Mala New Notification, Latest govt jobs 2019, Job Fair new vacancy 2019, Latest govt jobs today, 10th Pass Job 2019,
Notification 1 :- Click Here
Online Registration Link – Click Here
More New Jobs :- Click Here